Sudden Strike 3 review
1 GB available space
Sudden Strike 3 Review
Sudden Strike 3 is an application designed by Fireglow. Sudden Strike 3 was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
Experience the hit World War 2 real-time strategy game for the first time in full 3D glory, expanding on all strategic and tactical options. Command joint operations of naval, land-based and airborne units on the largest maps in the series. Newcomers and veterans alike will be right at home with an innovative user interface and improved AI.
- Huge variety of landscapes, sceneries and destructable environment fully detailed in 3D
- Massive operations on huge maps of several square kilometers
- More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and aircraft in historically accurate 3D reproduction
- Use an advanced AI to help command your massive army
- Realistic lines of sight, projectile ranges and impressive visual effects simulated in real-time
- Five campaigns for American, British, German, Imperial Japanese and Soviet Russian Armies
- Contains "Sudden Strike 3: Arms to Victory" and "Sudden Strike: The Last Stand" sequel
- Contains map editor for user-generated maps and missions