Dead Drop Studios LLC
1000 MB available space
Outbreak is an application developed by Dead Drop Studios LLC. Outbreak was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Explore a nightmarish environment, scrounge for supplies, and battle the undead in Outbreak -- an online and offline co-op survival horror game. The clock never stops as you attempt to manage an extremely limited inventory with a murderous horde on the hunt. Choose between acquiring additional weapons, healing items, or necessary tools for progression. You have only one life. Make it count!
- Local Co-op: Play Campaign and Onslaught Mode in 2-player splitscreen!
- Cross Platform: Play co-op with Windows & Linux together!
- Friendly play: 4-player online co-op multiplayer featuring voice chat.
- Cut the cord: All modes playable in offline single-player with pause support.
- Campaign Mode: Play the entire story alone or in up to 4-player co-op!
- Nightmares Mode: Narrative hardcore single-player story mode.
- Onslaught Mode: Fight waves of endless enemies alone or with friends!
- Offline backup: Optional Partner AI bot in solo Campaign & Onslaught modes.
- Dark atmosphere: Explore a deserted hospital infested by the undead.
- Brutal difficulty: Your character only has a single life; includes 3 difficulty settings.
- Limited inventory: Decide which items are worthy, and which should be left behind.
- Expansive arsenal: Defend yourself with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons.
- Challenging puzzles: Scour each room to solve puzzles and learn about the outbreak.
- High replayability: Semi-random enemy and item layouts make every playthrough unique.
- Distinct survivors: Seven playable heroes with unique attributes and starting equipment.
- Essential equipment: Earn during play and trade with other players.
- Play your way: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
- Worldwide multiplayer: Cloud-based backend with region selector means no NAT issues.