FSX Steam Edition: McDonnell Douglas DC-10™ review
Uolt.info is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX Steam Edition: McDonnell Douglas DC-10™ Review
FSX Steam Edition: McDonnell Douglas DC-10™ is an app developed by Just Flight. FSX Steam Edition: McDonnell Douglas DC-10™ was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe DC-10™ began its flying career in 1971 and soon proved that three engines were better than two – or four! With a passenger capacity of 380 and a range of over 2,500 miles it was a revelation. Now you can fly this fantastic version of the iconic aircraft in Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
Just Flight’s DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 is part of the popular and user-friendly Just Flight F-Lite range which is designed to provide detailed, high- quality aircraft that are less demanding to fly than more complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study!
- DC-10 Collection HD 10 - 40 includes 3 high quality liveries, covering 8 aircraft variants.
- Fully flyable 3D virtual cockpit
- Custom aircraft views, including wing views
- Includes many animations including: flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, and operating thrust reversers. Even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down!
- High fidelity DC-10 sound set based on GE CF6 engines
- Dynamic wingflex
- XML landing gear animation – wheels stay flat on the ground
- Animated large cargo door on freighter variants
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and tutorial flight
- Compatible with jetway and baggage truck operations
- Layered paint kit is included to create your own airline liveries (Photoshop or compatible software required)
- • Full analogue pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer panels
- Numerous 2D pop-up panels are included to provide easy access to cockpit controls and instruments, including overhead, throttle quadrant and radio stack panels
- Flight engineer’s station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing
- Easy to use FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database, radio and navigation frequency entry, V-speed calculation, ‘direct to’ waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft which results in an authentic environment
- Highly tuned DC-10 flight dynamics based on detailed documentation and experience from an air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
- Flight models based on real world specifications
- 'True Feel’ format for correct performance and feel
- Flight testing based on FAA simulation requirements
Like the DC-10? Don't forget, the classic McDonnell Douglas DC-8™ Series 10 - 40 is also available on Steam: