Doorways: Prelude review
2 GB available space
Doorways: Prelude Review
Doorways: Prelude is an application developed by Saibot Studios. Doorways: Prelude was first published on . It is accessible for Steam.
Doorways is an episodic first person horror adventure, featuring a complex story and deep atmosphere. Each chapter will challenge you with its fast-paced gameplay and breathtaking visuals and sounds, so prepare to immerse yourself in a terrifying psychological experience.
You're playing as Thomas Foster, a special agent who must track down four psychopaths. Who are these people? What is this place and how did you get here?
These are just some of the questions that you must answer during your journey...
Start playing chapter 1 and 2 now!
- Horrifying exploration adventure with an immersive atmosphere
- Ingenious puzzles as well as challenges that put your reflexes at test
- Inspired voice acting by Sam A. Mowry (the voice of Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
- Replayability through many secret places
- Full Controller support
- Native Oculus Rift support
Doorways is an episodic game, it's divided in three parts and they can be played separately:
Doorways: Prelude (Chapter 1 & 2):
Doorways: The Underworld (Chapter 3):
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh (Chapter 4):
Achievements do not work on Linux