Divide By Sheep review
512 MB available space
Divide By Sheep Review
Divide By Sheep is an app developed by Victor Solodilov. Divide By Sheep was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Divide By Sheep is a math puzzler about the Grim Reaper's devious plan to make some sheepy friends. Grim can only befriend the dead, so he decided to unleash a great flood and drag the sheep under. Now stranded on small islands and sinking fast, the sheep need you to help them reach safety.
You save the little animals by solving clever math puzzles. Divide By Sheep is a game of addition and subtraction by any means possible, where puzzles start off fairly easy and playful, yet quickly escalate in both difficulty and dark humor.
The mighty features:
- 120 mind bending puzzles spread across 4 worlds
- Dark humor inbound, parental guidance advised!
- What happens when you divide a whole into half? You get two halves!
- Lasers, wolves... oh, and also a kraken (The Grim Reaper's pet)
- Drown sheep. Or wolves. Or pigs. Do whatever it takes to succeed
- Fabulous art-work that quickly goes from cute to disturbing