Red Dot Games
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - Mercedes-Benz DLC review
20 GB available space
Uolt.info is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - Mercedes-Benz DLC Review
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - Mercedes-Benz DLC is an application created by Red Dot Games. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - Mercedes-Benz DLC was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
About This ContentCar Mechanic Simulator 2018 - Mercedes-Benz includes 5 licensed Mercedes-Benz cars:
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing (W198):
Introduced in 1954, world's fastest production car of its day. First-ever production fuel-injection. Gull-wing doors. Iconic.
- Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC (W126)
Most powerful and desired version of one of the most beautiful cars in history.
- Mercedes-Benz 500E (W124)
High-performance version of the W124 created in close cooperation with Porsche.
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (C197)
Front mid-engine, 2-seater, limited production sports car developed by the Mercedes-AMG division of German automotive manufacturer.
- Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagoda (W113)
Two-seat roadster/coupé, introduced at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show, and produced from 1963 through 1971.
Experience them in superb quality and astonishing level of details.
Repair, drive, buy, sell and contemplate them.
5 Engines included in this DLC :
- Mercedes Benz Inline-6 M130 engine
- Mercedes Benz Inline-6 M186 engine
- Mercedes-Benz V8 OHC M117 engine
- Mercedes-Benz V8 DOHC M119 engine
- Mercedes-Benz V8 DOHC M159 engine